Our Contract Hire option gives you a cost-effective way to lease a car or van that’s easy to manage and doesn’t tie up a chunk of your money.
How it works
Choose a vehicle to fit your budget, a lease period that suits your needs (usually between 24 and 48 months), and agree an annual mileage limit.
Lease the car or van from us for a fixed monthly fee, with a fixed payment up front. You can also take out a maintenance agreement with us (at an additional cost).
You can use the vehicle as if it were your own, though we still legally own it. You just need to stick to the agreed mileage limit and look after the vehicle according to our 'fair wear and tear' policy, which we would provide you with.
At the end of the lease, simply hand the car or van back to us. Personal contract hire funding does not provide the option to purchase your vehicle at the end of your lease period.
If you end up driving more miles than planned, you’ll need to pay a pence per mile charge and any vehicle damage which cannot be reasonably considered “fair wear and tear”, will need to be fixed or paid for on your final bill.
- Fixed monthly payments can make budgeting easy
- No need to tie up your money
- Drive the latest vehicle models
- A small layout up front – typically just 3 months’ rental
- We own the vehicle – so you don’t need to worry about it losing value over time
- Hassle free when you take our full service maintenance option