Take our finance lease option and you’ll have the flexibility to structure fleet repayments to suit your individual business.
How it works
You choose the appropriate vehicles to match your business and your budget, a lease period that suits your needs (usually between 24 and 48 months), and agree an annual mileage limit.
Then decide on how to structure your finance, either:
- You pay for the entire cost of the vehicles over the contract period
- You pay smaller monthly instalments with a final balloon payment at the end of the lease
Whichever finance method you select, we lease you the vehicles for a fixed monthly fee, with a fixed payment up front. If you take out a maintenance agreement with us, we’ll also manage any day to day repairs and servicing.
You’ll have full use of the vehicles for the length of the lease without ever taking ownership of them. The lease contract ends with a final payment equivalent to the residual value of the vehicles, normally managed through the sale of the vehicles.
The vehicles appear on your balance sheet during the lease. So as long as you are VAT registered you can claim back up to 100% of the VAT on lease payments and 100% of VAT on any maintenance option.
- Fixed monthly payments allow for easy budgeting and improved cash flow
- Choose your method of finance to suit your business – even monthly payments or including a final balloon payment
- Low initial outlay – typically just 10-15% of the vehicle’s value
- Save time and money on administration with our full service maintenance option
- VAT-efficient for most businesses