Last October, we published our first Fleet Insider: Mid-year Review, for the financial year of 2016-17. This document was our one-stop guide to all the economic, legislative and technological developments that matter to fleet professionals.
Except nothing can ever really be a one-stop guide. Policies keep coming, statistics keep changing, developments keep happening; which is why we have produced a new document – the first of our updates to the Mid-year Review.
This update is not intended to replace the Mid-year Review, but should instead supplement it. It brings you up-to-date with everything that has happened in the intervening period. Among its pages you will find:
- The first official economic forecasts since Britain’s decision to leave the European Union
- How the market for alternatively-fuelled vehicles grew to new heights in 2016
- What Philip Hammond’s first Autumn Statement meant for Fuel Duty, Salary Sacrifice and Company Car Tax
- An explanation of the latest plans to combat air pollution in London and beyond
- What Tesla and Uber have done recently to bring forward the age of autonomous motoring
- How mobile phones are contributing to more road accidents than ever
We hope this is a useful resource for you. Look out for our next update later this year.