Whether it’s the Government’s reforms to Salary Sacrifice or the rapid rise of alternatively-fuelled vehicles, it is a time of significant change for fleets. Our new report explains what’s happening.
A lot has happened since we published our Mid-year Review in October 2016.
This update brings fleet managers and drivers all the latest developments, including:
- The first official economic forecasts since Britain’s decision to leave the European Union
- How the market for alternatively-fuelled vehicles grew to new heights in 2016
- What Philip Hammond’s first Autumn Statement meant for Fuel Duty, Salary Sacrifice and Company Car Tax
- An explanation of the latest plans to combat air pollution in London and beyond
- What Tesla and Uber have done recently to bring forward the age of autonomous motoring