My vehicle is being delivered by a dealership direct
The dealer or associate will call you to arrange delivery and will be happy to go through any queries or concerns you may have regarding your new vehicle delivery. They will also discuss the following additional measures that have been put in place, in line with the latest BVRLA guidance, to protect both you and our supplying partners:
- Upon arrival at your delivery location, the delivery agent will call you to announce their arrival and not approach the door.
- The surfaces of the vehicle that could have been in contact with the delivery agent will be protected by covers and/or wiped with sanitised wipes in front of you. This also includes keys.
- You will be requested to sanitise the keys for any return vehicle during the delivery arrangement call with the dealer.
- Social distancing (2 metres apart) will be observed at all times and the delivery driver will explain the controls within the vehicle and offer to guide you to use them rather than get in the vehicle and perform the task for you.
- If you wish to and are happy to sign the paperwork for the vehicle, the paperwork will remain in the car and you should use your own pen. If a hand-held device is used for signature this will also be sanitised by the delivery driver prior to use. If you are not happy to sign the documentation the dealer will read the agreement note to you and if you are happy, will sign on your behalf. There may be additional steps they need to take for proof of delivery, but they will discuss these with you prior to the document being signed.