Our finance lease option gives you the flexibility to structure repayments to suit your business.
How it works
You choose vehicles based on your budget, a lease period that suits your needs (usually between 24 and 48 months), and agree an annual mileage limit.*
You can also choose from two methods of finance:
- You pay for the entire cost of the vehicles over the contract period
- You pay smaller monthly instalments with a final balloon payment at the end of the lease
Whichever type of finance you choose, we lease you the vehicles for a fixed monthly fee, with a fixed payment up front. If you take out a maintenance agreement with us, we’ll also manage any day to day repairs and servicing.
During the period of the lease, you have full use of the vehicles, but you never take ownership of them. The lease contract ends with a final payment equivalent to the residual value of the vehicles, normally managed through the sale of the vehicles.
The vehicles appear on your balance sheet during the lease. If you are VAT registered you can claim back up to 50% of the VAT on lease payments for vehicles used for business and private use, or 100% of VAT on those used for business only. You can also reclaim 100% of VAT on any maintenance option.
Finance lease is tax efficient if you choose greener vehicles –100% of rental payments being allowed against taxable profits, as long the emissions are 130g/km or less.
- Fixed monthly payments allow for easy budgeting and improved cash flow
- Choose your method of finance to suit your business – even monthly payments or including a final balloon payment
- Low initial outlay – typically just 10-15% of the car’s value
- Save time and money on administration with our full service maintenance option
- VAT-efficient for most businesses
* If you think you might go over the agreed mileage limit, talk to us – we may be able to adjust your monthly payments to avoid end of contract charges.