More and more organisations are choosing full or partial fleet outsourcing, enabling them to concentrate on priority business areas. Many already outsource elements of their fleet management, such as accident management, maintenance and downtime or fuel management.
Full fleet outsourcing goes one step further – giving an external, specialist team the responsibility for most or all of your fleet management duties.
How it works
The Outsourcing team
We put together a team of experts who understand both your business and your industry. They manage everything on your behalf – from fleet strategy and policy design, through to vehicle selection and in-life management.
Our teams are used to working with organisations of all shapes and sizes, all over the UK. They will write a comprehensive and fully costed outsourcing feasibility study for your business.
We assign a dedicated account manager, allowing you to have one central point of contact. We also assign dedicated driver support who are focused on ensuring that our promises are met or exceeded. Our teams immerse themselves in your business, ensuring they have a detailed knowledge of your operational requirements.
Our fleet services teams work like an internal fleet team – covering all aspects of fleet support tasks and services, from vehicle administration through to driver communications.
- Help you design an optimal fleet policy for your business
- Support your drivers with vehicle selection, quotation and ordering
- Dedicated customer service team to manage in-life driver enquiries
- Eliminate driver administration burdens (MOTs, fines, breakdown etc.)
- Regular driver communications
- Option to provide fleet data for payroll or HMRC
- Manage P11D/P46 related requirements
- Dedicated account manager to provide expert advice
- Detailed reporting on fleet performance
- Management of duty of care obligations and changing legislation