When your business needs a car at short notice, our rental solutions team delivers rapid results. We work collaboratively with you to make sure you get the solution that’s right for your needs. As a car fleet customer, you can choose the level of service you want - from outsourcing your entire rentals process, to short term, or ad-hoc rentals.
We provide an extensive range of car hire options, including pre-contract vehicles, fixed term contracts and one day rentals. The average age of our rental vehicles is just six months – meaning you get access to a wide range of the latest models.
how it works
Book vehicles online or over the phone. With an experienced rentals account manager, backed by a dedicated reservations team, keeping your drivers moving couldn’t be simpler.
Utilising the latest cloud-based technology, our online rentals system provides 24/7 access. With all of the information you need at your fingertips, a simple dashboard helps you monitor rental usage and spend as well as download detailed reports.
Managed service solution
We work with you to understand your rental requirements. We set objectives and agree key performance indicators (KPIs). We then continually strive to identify opportunities for improving cost efficiency and optimising your fleet, keeping the number of rental days to a minimum. We also aim to reduce administrative burdens by sending driver re-fuelling notifications, helping to avoid end of contract charges and paperwork.
With a rentals package that’s individual to your business, you can be confident we’ll help you optimise your rental spend.
- Full UK coverage with access to 250,000 vehicles at circa 1,000 locations, including airports
- Proactive account management, assisting you in reducing rental days
- Online booking system 24/7, 365 days a year
- Vehicle delivery in as little 2 hours* (extra cost)
- Average vehicle age circa 6 months
- Extensive vehicle portfolio including cars, LCVs, HGVs and plant vehicles
- Cost-effective options for longer term rentals
*Dependent on pick-up/delivery location and vehicle availability